- To develop marginalized communities by ensuring primary health care, food security, sustainable livelihoods, education, economic growth and gender equality.
- To ensure protection and welfare of people during disasters and emergencies.
- To promote and protect Human Rights and in particular Women Rights.
- To promote and encourage Education for all with a particular focus on Girls Education.
- To promote and encourage Social Justice especially for the marginalized communities.
- To promote religious tolerance and harmony as well as respect for diversity.